The quest for truth: new book asks if Noah's flood explains the Grand Canyon

GRAND CANYON, Ariz. – In the U.S., 40 percent of the population believe the Earth was created over a period of six to 10,000 years. The other 60 percent of the population believe the Earth is billions of years old, according to research completed for the new book, ‘The Grand Canyon: Monument to an Ancient Earth.’ …read more

Source:: GC News Features

      

You must be logged in to post a comment Login